Friday 18 November 2011

Text Research.

I did this a few days ago and hadn't got round to posting it up. As we're going to have text shots I thought I should do some research into some classic horror film trailers:

Dracula (1931)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wolf Man (1941)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The Killer Shrews (1959)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Alligator People (1959)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Above is just a nice example of the kinds of wipes they used, I'm going to do more research into this too because it will definitely make ours look more authentic! :D


Here's the trailer below, it's the exact kind of rubbishness we're going for! :D

Poor Lon Chaney! From Wolf Man to that, what a 'howler'! (Sorry, I felt a pun was necessary :P)

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, Molly - love those fonts, love those wipes - oh, happy days!

    ReplyDelete